Friday, January 31, 2014

Never Kiss a Vampire on the First Date released

I just realized that I forgot to make a post about this when I published this back near the beginning to the month. But the first novella in my Rainstone Series, Never Kiss a Vampire on the First Date, is up and available for purchase on Amazon's Kindle Store.

Plot Summary:

A new school year has begun and Alice Dalton is ready to begin her second year of high school. Things quickly turn for the worst though when her best friend Jessica Kreuger meets a boy that turns out to be a vampire. Now Alice has to figure out how to save her friend or lose her to the undead.

I hope people will give it a chance, especially as it is only .99USD. (And the equivalent of that for Amazon's overseas stores.)

And I also want to thank the people that have already purchased it. I hope everyone has enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment