Friday, September 6, 2013

The first step completed!

I actually finished up the first draft for my first book, Never Kiss a Vampire on the First Date, last night but was too tired to write up a blog post. Not that I am all too awake currently either as I am about to turn in for the night.

In any case it is finally complete so I can move onto the next step, writing the first draft for the next book in the series. This is partly because I am having both books set in the same time frame and location as each other and partly to ensure that I take a good break from looking at Never Kiss' first draft before I set to start rewriting it. So for the former it would be good to get them both going around the same time so I can figure out how and when they should overlap with each other and the latter is just a must for the writing process.

Hopefully I will not take as long with the first draft for this second book as I do want to get Never Kiss out before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment